Bedford Finger Splint
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Designed to provide support to the two joints on the end of your fingers known as the DIP and PIP joints
- Suitable various mild finger injuries providing mild compression and support to swelling, arthritis, tendonitis, sprains, and injuries to the DIP and PIP joints
- Without immobilising the fingers, the finger splint allows the use of the hand during recovery
- Elasticated material make the splint easy to apply, conforming to the fingers for a secure fit
- Available in a range of sizes and can be used with any two adjacent fingers
- Splints are made of a cotton/elastic fabric and do contain latex
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Supports PIP and DIP Joints
Made from elasticated cotton, Bedford Double Finger Splint conforms to the size of the finger giving a compression that is tailored to the needs of the injured finger. The double stalls support both the second and third knuckles which are the PIP (Proximal Interphalangeal) and DIP (Distal Interphalangeal) joints. Splint easily attaches and remains comfortable while providing light compression.
Promotes Healing & Minimizes Recovery Time
Ideal for those who have experienced mild finger injuries, the splint binds the injured finger together with an adjacent finger to promote healing. Binding the PIP and DIP joints together limits movement helping the recovery process take place while reducing the risk of further injury. The Bedford Finger Splint aids in the recovery of a wide range of conditions including arthritis, inflammation, and tendonitis.
Reduces Movement Without Immobilisation
The Bedford Finger Splint provides support without fully immobilising the fingers, allowing users to maintain use of the hand during recovery. The splint is available in five different sizes based on the width of each individual finger opening and total length. Sizing includes: Paediatric 4.5 x 4.5cm, Child 4.5 x 5.5, Small 6.25 x 5.5cm, Medium 6.25 x 6.5cm, Large 6.25 x 7.5cm, X-Large 6.55 x 8.5cm.