Book Holder Stand
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
- Reducing the fatigue and stress out of reading, the Book Holder Stand is compatible with books, cookbooks, magazine, texts, and manuals
- Adaptive reading aid allows hands-free reading from lying in bed, to sitting in a recliner, to standing at a kitchen counter
- With rubber ends, reading materials are strapped to the stand to remain secure in all positions
- The horizontal arm is 24 inches measured from the vertical post to the center of the book mount
- Constructed with a sturdy, durable frame to minimize movement and eliminate bouncing while users read
- Stand is made of ionized aluminum and the plastics that are super strong nylon polymers
- Holds books weighing up to 4 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Enables Hands-Free Reading
Whether reclining in your favorite chair, or lying in bed with your favorite novel, the Book Holder Stand will remove the stress of arched necks and fatigued hands. This hands-free book stand enables individuals with limited arm strength and poor postural support to read with ease. The stand tilts around the horizontal axis and moves closer or further away to allow users to position reading materials directly in their line of vision.
Ideal for Limited Upper Extremity Function
The Book Holder Stand enables individuals with limited upper extremity function to read hands-free and without neck strain while sitting, standing or lying supine. The innovative design allows the book holder to extend from either the right or left side of the furniture. The page holders' spring action and soft rubber ends make turning pages a snap, even with one hand.
Height Adjustable Swivel Stand
Designed with swivel functionality, the book stand can be maneuvered to the users’ preferred height and distance from the seated position. The stand is height adjustable from 790mm (31) to 1300mm (51) and rotates around the horizontal axis. It also supports multi-direction 360° rotation, swivel and tilt to achieve the best ergonomic viewing angle.