Classic Bed & Chair Disposable Protectors
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- The benefits of disposable protectors are the multiple layers to prevent wetness from spreading to the bed mattress, furniture or wheelchair
- Designed for incontinence protection for both men and women, the waterproof backing prevents fluids from damaging surfaces
- Supporting up to 3000 mL, the breathable and soft lining is gentle on the skin and will improve dryness
- The highly absorbent inner material is evenly distributed throughout the core and has four edges are sealed to prevent leakage
- Measuring 75 cm x 90 cm, the disposable pad is the ideal size to provide optimal protection with no laundering required
Protects Surfaces from Incontinence
These absorbent pads are designed to protect furniture, reduce odors, and contain incontinence leaks. For superior comfort and dryness, the non-woven top layer allows moisture to pass through. The waterproof backing ensures maximum protection, preventing the spread of urine, feces, and other bodily fluids.
Moderate to Heavy Absorbency
Providing moderate to heavy absorbency, the disposable protectors hold up to 3000 mL of fluids. Durable and long-lasting, the pad features a soft interior lining that is vented and non-irritating on skin. Convenient for use, there’s no need for laundering these pads - simply throw it away after each use.
Recommended for Beds and Chairs
The pads can be unfolded and simply placed on the bed or area of furniture where the user will sit or lay down. In addition to arm chairs, the waterproof pad can be placed on wheelchairs or car seats. The moisture proof lining ensures that the surface underneath the pad is protected.