Days Fully Reclining Wheelchair
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- The fully-reclining wheelchair is designed to redistribute pressure, helping reduce the risk of pressure sores and avoid skin breakdown
- Ideal for orthostatic hypotension and hip extension contractures, the wheelchair easily reclines from upright to horizontal positioning
- This self-propelled wheelchair is built with safety and durability in mind, suitable for any terrain while remaining comfortable to wheelchair users
- The detachable elevating footrests are adjustable in length between 40 - 53 cm (15 ¾” - 21”)
- Available in two different seat widths, 41 cm (16”) or 46 cm (18”), with a maximum user weight capacity of 115kg (253 lbs)
- Warranty is 1 year on product and 2 years on the frame
- Construction is safe from collapse and passed ISO 7176 test
- Backrest padding is approximately 10mm thick
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/