Days Link Self Propelled Wheelchairs
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Mobility transfer aid suitable for full-time and part-time wheelchair users in personal environments, at home and while traveling, and professional use in clinical environments
- Available in six widths that measures 38 cm (15”) to 48 cm (19”) in size and weighs up to 16.6 kg (36.5 lb.) for easy manual or assisted push
- Includes puncture proof tyres, rear anti-tippers for additional safety on slopes, and comfortable-to-grip handrims for manual use
- Features include a height adjustable backrest, a half-folding back, swing-back armrests, and a heel strap
- Wipe-clean surface is easy to sanitize, deodorize, and disinfect
Seat widths available: 36 cm (14"), 38 cm (15"), 41 cm (16"), 43 cm (17"), 46 cm (18"), and 48 cm (19")
The seat depth measures 43 cm (17")
Seat height (front) 53 cm (20¾")
Seat height (rear) 46.5 - 51.5 cm (18¼" - 20¼")
Backrest Height Above Seat 40.5 - 45.5cm (15.9 -17.9")
Footrest Length 40 - 48cm (15.7 - 18.8")
The armrest height above seat measures 23 cm (9") in height
The external depth (without footrests) measures 77 cm (30¼")
External depth (with footrests) 104cm (41")
External width (open) seat width + 18 cm (7¼")
External width (closed) 34 cm (13½")
Chair weight of 16.6kg (36.5lb)
Chair weight (without footrests) of 15.2kg (33.4lb).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/