Days Overbed Table
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
- Designed to provide a reliable workstation that can be used by individuals who are in a bed or bed ridden
- The table can easily be slid under the bed frame and is height adjustable for an ideal fit for the user
- Made without castors to allow for the table to be used with low clearance bed or chair
- For safe and secure use, the recommended maximum load of table is 22 lbs and adjusts in height from 24-36” using two independent points
- Table top surface measures 24 x 15-½” ( 60 x 40 cm), which provides an optimal workstation to perform daily activities
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Overbed Table for Bedridden Patients
Days Overbed Table is designed to provide an adjustable height workstation that can be used by individuals who are lying in bed or bedridden. Ideal for hospital room furnishing, it allows a person access to a table without having to transfer to a chair. No castors allow the table to be used with a bed or chair with low clearance.
Height Adjustable Table Top
The bedside table is made with a laminated teak top and two independent points for adjusting the height, which allows the top to be angled. The table adjusts from 24” to 36” and is built with raised edges to help prevent food and other items from rolling or sliding off. These raised edges can also be helpful to stop spills from spreading. Made from chromium plated and powder coated steel tubing and can also be used at a chair or wheelchair.
Reliable Work and Activity Station
Large table top and activity station provides users a space for eating, reading, playing games, or an at-home desktop surface for laptops and writing. The durable overbed table has a maximum load of 22 pounds with a table top surface measuring 24” x 15-¾”. The table requires minimum maintenance and can be cleaned by wiping with a soft cloth, general purpose neutral detergent, and warm water.