Homecraft Handy Rail
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
This unique and practical rail has been designed in conjunction with Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Manual Handling Advisors. The rail is designed to provide support when navigating steps up to the door of a house and is suitable for use on steep inclines from one to four steps.
- Designed to replace permanent rails with concreted in posts, reducing installation time significantly
- The rail can be installed either way round to suit different step inclines
- Can also be used to provide support at the side of a toilet or wash basin
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Manufactured from durable powder coated steel
Specifications Height: 710mm Distance from wall: 510mm Length of rail: 540 or 400mm depending on fitting position (long rail section at top or bottom) Weight: 4.6kg
This unique and practical rail has been designed in conjunction with Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Manual Handling Advisors.