This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Assistive device allows users with physical limitations (i.e arthritis) to put on their socks independently with ease
- The side notches hold the sock securely, while the strap ends help position the sock onto the foot
- Constructed with a rigid, durable material that does not compress and prevents a heavy elastic stock from collapsing
- The self-adhesive pad (included) provides a non-slip resistance to the sock, preventing the sock from slipping off the aid too early
- Designed to accommodate feet of all size, the sock aid eliminates bending to reduce back strain
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/