Rolyan Basic Ergonomic Hand Exerciser
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Use the latex-free hand exerciser to build strength in the hand, fingers, and thumb
- Ideal rehabilitation tool increases dexterity and improves grip after injury or surgery
- Includes four pairs of colored rubber bands with varied resistance (yellow, red, green, and blue)
- Switch out rubber bands to adjust resistance as you change exercises or gain strength
- Features a padded handle to cushion the hand during rehabilitation exercises
- Replacement Color Coded Latex-Free Rubber Bands are available
The Rolyan Basic Ergonomic Hand Exerciser features lightweight plastic frame with or without a padded handle that fits comfortably in the palm of the hand. It is offered in a single size that is designed to fit many hand sizes. The frame can be customized to block flexion and extension movements to work the muscles.
Use the Basic Ergonomic Hand Exerciser at home. This personal rehabilitation tool is ideal for performing exercises after injury or outside of physical therapy. The low profile exerciser and latex-rubber can be easily stored or brought on the go as you travel.
This custom fitting hand exerciser is an optimal therapy tool for professional use. It can be incorporated into rehabilitation regimens for patients that are recovering from moderate to severe injury or surgery. The progressive rubber bands allow therapists to customize the amount of resistance for each exercise. The low profile exerciser and latex free rubber bands can be easily stored or brought on the go as you travel.