Temper Foam R-Lite Foam Blocks
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Constructed of high quality slow-recovery foam stopping the overuse of hand joints and muscles
- Ideal for hand therapy exercises with elderly and disabled individuals suffering from arthritic conditions
- Foam blocks are designed to fit comfortably in the palm of users’ hands, squeezing gently with the fingertips
- The reusable hand blocks can be washed and air-dried to reduce the risk of germs and bacteria spreading
- Available in four different colour-coded resistance levels: Yellow (Extra Soft), Pink (Soft), Blue (Medium), Green (Firm)
Hand Exercise Foam Blocks
Consisting of slow-recovery foam, a variety of hand exercises can be performed with Temper Foam R-Lite Foam Blocks. The foam construction determines exercise rate by its recovery time. The blocks are used to improve patients’ range of motion and strength, ultimately relieving pain and muscle stiffness. The blocks have dimensions 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 7.5 cm and can fit in the palm of users’ hands.
Four Different Resistance Levels
These foam blocks come in varying resistance levels to perform joint mobilization exercises for the treatment and diagnosis of different diagnosing conditions. These conditions affect the hand, forearm, ligaments, muscles, and tendons in the upper extremities. The blocks come in four levels, enabling users to progress as strength improves.
Colour Coded for Easier Identification
The blocks help alleviate pain and joint stiffness, improves range of motion, and helps improve muscle recovery in steady progression. The temper foam blocks are available in four different colour-coded resistance levels: Yellow (Extra Soft), Pink (Soft), Blue (Medium), Green (Firm). Option to purchase these foam blocks in a variety pack of 12.