Transparent Wheelchair Tray
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- This transparent tray extends from arm to arm of the wheelchair, providing a large surface area to support the torso
- Designed for patients requiring upper torso support, the break-resistant design features a semi-circle cut-out for added comfort
- The clear surface provides wheelchair users a clear line of sight to their lap and legs, ideal for users who have visual perception difficulties
- Easy to wipe clean, this tray can be used for eating, writing, drawing, crafts, and other daily activities
- Tray measuring 610 mm x 530 mm (24” x 21”) fits to the wheelchair using a sliding bracket set that is available for purchase
Tray Easily Attaches to Wheelchair
The Transparent Wheelchair Tray is designed to help prevent forward leaning, providing a flat surface for mealtimes and daily activities. Allowing a place for arms to rest, the flat surface also supports torso alignment whilst sitting in the wheelchair. The bracket set required allows the tray to be slid into place and ensures it is secure even if someone accidentally leans on the front.
Provides A Stable & Secure Platform
The tray is built with two recessed wells at the corners to help prevent drinkware from sliding and a pencil trough across the front provides a handy storage area. The tray is contoured so that any spilled liquid will run away from the user and not directly onto their lap. Providing a stable and secure platform, the transparent tray ensures long-lasting use and superior durability.
Transparent Break-Resistant Construction
Constructed from transparent break-resistant plastic, the tray enables individuals to easily see the front corners of their wheelchair when manoeuvring. The transparent design increases body awareness whilst providing anterior support. A backstrap is available for purchase, helping prevent the tray from being inadvertently pushed off.