Peritone+ EMG Biofeedback Unit & Spare Cables
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
Peritone+ EMG Biofeedback Unit
- Accurate and sensitive - measures activity down to as low as 0.2μv and as high as 2000μv
- LEDs display EMG level clearly and easily
- LCD displays numerical EMG reading and work/rest countdown
- After each session statistics can be reviewed (includes work and rest averages, average onset of muscle contraction and muscle release)
- Lock mode function for recording time in use, statistics and locking the units parameters
- Low cost, high quality and very accurate
- Used with Periform®+ or Anuform® and surface electrodes (not included)
- May also be used with supplied surface electrodes
- 2 year warranty
- Unit supplied with patient cable and reference cable, battery, user manual, stand to hold unit upright during use, soft carry case, bluetooth dongle, software license and self adhesive electrodes.
Includes Peritone+ Software
With the help of the software, Peritone+ produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports for all key parameters, such as work/rest averages, onset contractions, muscle release times, peak values and work/rest average deviations.
Comprising of a number of protocols including: Open Display, for initial diagnosis; Template Training, enables bespoke graph programming; Work/Rest Training, for home or clinic exercising;
Work/Rest Assessment, to evaluate performance and progress and Home Compliance Review, to review home use.
- Software receives EMG data via the supplied USB Bluetooth dongle.
- Includes eight games for increased patient compliance
- License includes five activations for multiple devices
- Range: 0.2-2000
- Sensitivity: 01μV RMS
- Work rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- No of trials: 1-99
- Unit dimensions: 128.5 x 64 x 28.3mm
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Pulse Rate: 2Hz to 200Hz
- Pulse Width: 50μsec to 300μsec
Spare Patient Cable available separately
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
The Peritone+ is a single channelEMG biofeedback device. It can be used to assess pelvic floor muscle activity and used as a continence diagnosis tool. Its simple design and ease of use make it excellent for both clinic and home treatments.