Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolors - Perforated
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Has 100% memory that allows for repeated reheating and economical splint revisions while not compromising its structure
- Available in two perforation options: The 13% UltraPerf perforation pattern is perfect for light-weight finger or hand splints that require breathability and support while the 19% OptiPerf perforation pattern provides the patient superior ventilation for comfort while maintaining material strength and easy edge finish
- All Aquaplast-T Watercolors - Perforated splints are made with latex-free materials, making them great for any clinic or hospital
- Aquaplast-T Watercolors - Perforated splints become clear when heated (for white and pastel colours) for precise application and edges that trim easily
- Able to be temporarily bonded by pinching the heated surfaces together; for a permanent bond, remove coating with a liquid remover or scrape with a sharp instrument or sand paper
- Solid version can be found here
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/