Days Swift Attendant Propelled Wheelchairs
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Designed for indoor or outdoor occasional use, it has a lightweight aluminium frame, which easily folds and dismantles without tools
- Fixed mid-length armrests
- Available as self-propelled or attendant propelled with cable brakes
- Compact design makes it very easy to use indoors
- Choice of two seat widths and padded upholstery as standard
- Robust puncture-proof tyres ensure low maintenance for outdoor use
- Quick-release removable wheels on the self-propelled chairs guarantee portability
- Half-folding back for compact storage
- Seat Width 41cm (16"), 45.5cm (18")
- Seat Depth 39.5cm (15½")
- Seat Height (Front) 51cm (20")
- Seat Height (Rear) 48.5cm (19")
- Backrest Height Above Seat 40cm (15¾")
- Footrest Length 44 - 54cm (17¼ - 21¼")
- Armrest Height Above Seat 22cm (8½")
- External Width (Open) 57cm (22.4"), 62cm (24.4")
- External Width (Closed) 24cm (9½")
- External Depth (w/o Footrests) 75 cm (29½ ")
- External Depth (w Footrests) 107cm (42")
- Chair Weight 11.5kg (25.3lb) Chair
- Weight (w/o Footrests) 10.2kg (22.4lb)
- Weight Capacity 115kg (254 lb)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/