This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
Low Temperature Thermoplastics / Maximum resistance to stretch / Uncoated / Latex Free / Made in the USA Heating and Working Time
- 3.2mm for 1 minute at 70 - 75°C gives 4 to 6 minutes working time
- Maximum resistance to stretch with superior draping and conforming qualities
- Slightly tacky when heated to help maintain splint position giving the therapist and extra pair of hands for ease of splint fabrication
- Tolerates handling well
- Edges trim and smooth easily
- 1.6mm Ezeform offers maximum resistance to stretch in a lightweight material
- Uncoated allowing permanent bonds and securing strapping, padding, hinges and outriggers
- Upper and lower limb splinting
- Neurological pathologies
- Splints requiring firm handling
- Functional resting and positioning splints
- Equipment adaptations
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/