Jamar Smart Digital Hand Dynamometer
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
- Digital hand dynamometer that provides accurate screenings of hand and grip strength with results on an LCD display
- Ideal for tracking rehabilitation progress and detecting hand injury
- Jamar Smart Hand Dynamometer is compatible with the Jamar Smart App to display, store, and track various results on your tablet
- Jamar Smart features an automatic display of average, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation calculation on the LCD screen
- Made with a strong aluminium body and UV protected, scratch-resistance coating for extended durability
|Option||Jamar Smart Hand Dynamometer|
Digital Hand Dynamometers for Measuring Grip Strength
The Jamar Smart Hand Dynamometers provide more precise readings than competing hand dynamometers that are made with hydraulic systems. They are designed with a circuit board and electronic load sensors that eliminate the need for internal moving parts. With the Jamar Smart, users have the option to enhance patient results even further with a wireless analysis app.
Additional Jamar Smart Hand Dynamometer Features
The Jamar Smart Digital Hand Dynamometer is powered by AAA batteries with an auto shut-off system for optimal energy conservation. It has audible signals for ease of use during tests and a clear LCD screen that displays results in pounds or kilograms. The device comes with a reusable storage case for travel and optimal protection between use.
Jamar Smart Tablet App
The Jamar Smart can be used with the Jamar Smart App for a more detailed display of testing and results. The free app allows users to adjust the number of reps, mark positioning, decide which hand and position to test, and contrast results to averages. The fully featured app allows additional features including the ability to save and redo tests with the same parameters, save patient profiles, graph results, save results as PDFs, and perform 5 position grip, sustained grip, and rapid exchange tests.