Rolyan 9L Shallow Thermoplastic Heat Pan
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- NEW Latching switch to prevent machine being unintentionally powered on when plugged in
- NEW design of hinged lid models to ensure spillage does not occur outside of the pan
- NEW more conveniently placed handles
- Compliant to the European Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMCD)
- Available with European Continental or UK Plug
- Two year warranty as standard
- Should Never be switched on without water
- Open the lid slowly to avoid water splashing
Internal: Height 65mm Depth 300mm Width 500mm External: Height 135mm Depth 332mm Width 535mm Features: Single hinged/lift off lid, syphon. Weight 5kg
New and Improved Rolyan Heat Pans (220-240V)The new and improved Rolyan Heat Pans are constructed of the highest quality durable stainless steel with a removable lid and a perforated tray. Thermostatically controlled with a concealed heating element and with over-heat protection and an illuminated on/off switch these baths are the forefront of splinting accessories. With insulated handles to facilitate moving the bath from one location to another, they are ideal for working with heat-activated thermoplastic materials.