Rolyan Compression Gloves, Wrist Length
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Therapeutic gloves provide gentle compression on the hands and wrists while promoting comfort and support
- Rolyan Compression Gloves are primarily used to aid in the control and reduction of edema on the hands
- Whether the gloves are needed on just one hand or both hands, they can be ordered separately or in a pair
- The glove styles include ¾ finger or full finger based on the area of compression coverage needed
- Constructed in a neutral and discreet color, the gloves come in three different sizes based on the measurement of the circumference of the hand
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Wrist Length Compression Gloves
Rolyan has created a line of compression gloves providing warm, gentle compression to help soothe pain and control edema. In addition to the shoulder length glove, these gloves are specifically constructed to fit the wrist and forearm. The soft, comfortable construction enables easy slip-on/off application without difficult pulling.
Designed to Ease Discomfort & Pain
Designed to ease discomfort and pain, Rolyan Compression Gloves can help treat sprains, strains, nerve damage, arthritis, repetitive motion injuries, and chronic hand and wrist conditions. The compression gloves are constructed of latex-free material. With seams on the inside, the silky nylon-spandex blend is non-irritating to skin and soft tissue. For seams on the outside, please order the opposite hand and turn it inside out.
Available in Multiple Sizes
These wrist length gloves can be worn during activities that cause strain and discomfort, suitable for at work, home, or while traveling. Offered in several sizes, the gloves can be purchased for either the left or right hand with length extending full finger or ¾ finger. To determine size, measure circumference of the hand at MP joints and refer to the size chart provided. The gloves include sizes: S ( 8”), M (9”), and L (10”).