Savanah Raised Toilet Seat Without Lid
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
Lightweight, all plastic construction, for strength and durability, the Savanah has a gently contoured surface for extra comfort. The seat slopes downwards slightly from back to front, so as to allow easier lowering and raising, and has a deep splash guard to minimise soiling. Resistant to stains and odours, it is fully sealed and easy to clean
- The large rear cut-out on the Savanah gives clearance for the coccyx and, combined with the gentle downward slope of the seat, makes rear personal hygiene possible.
- The wide front cut-out also allows easier access for personal cleansing
- The two L-shaped moulded plastic brackets, on the Savanah have bonded rubber non-slip buffers to keep the toilet seat firmly in position. These brackets can be easily adjusted to fit on most sizes and shapes of toilets, by the use of two large, fluted turning knobs. This makes fitting and removal of the seat very quick and easy.
- The Savanah has no front bracket, or front turning knob, to avoid snagging skin or clothes. The front is secured by a lip.
- Overall length 407mm (16"). Overall width without brackets 370mm (14½"). Aperture 266 x 207mm (10½ x 8").
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/