This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- X-Line Extra helps improve pronation or supination with deep heel cups for added stability and comfort
- Full length insole provides support to foot pain, calf injuries, arch and heel pain, and anterior knee pain
- Ideal for easing pain caused by pressure and impact on the feet by reducing the stress on the ligaments
- The low profile is suitable for different styles of shoes, improving mobility while supporting the foot
- Flat bottomed and easy to apply, the foot orthosis comes in different sizes ranging from S-XL
X-Line Extra Orthotic Insole
The X-Line Extra insoles are designed to reduce pain in the forefoot, ankle and heel and relieve symptoms of plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis. The insoles are versatile, adjustable, easy-to-insert, and are suitable to fit any shoe. The foot support is ideal for easing pain and strains caused by pressure and shock impact on the feet.
Rear & Midfoot Support
The insoles can be customised to provide additional support with both 4° or 8° rearfoot wedges. The wedges extend forward to supplement the midfoot saddle, improving control of the sagittal plane. Adding material to the inside of the heel helps address rearfoot pronation. The unique wedge design is self-adhesive and can be fitted quickly and easily.
Ideal Relieving Stress & Pressure
X-Line Extra provides relief to people suffering from foot, arch, ankle, or lower leg pain by reducing the stress and pressure on the midfoot, toes, and heels. Stability is increased by the deep heel cup whilst the midfoot saddle helps to improve mobility. Trimmed to fit, the orthotic insoles are available in multiple sizes including: small (3-5), medium (6-8), large (9-11), and x-large (12-14).