Atlantic Bariatric Commode Shower Chair
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Supplied with a square bowl as standard however, an optional perfection pan rack enables the chair to be used with a reusable and disposable bed pan
- Bariatric shower commode chair is stylish with matching blue upholstery and four lockable castors for additional safety
- Available with or without footrests for optimum foot support (spare footrests to be purchased separately)
- In addition to being wheeled over a toilet, this shower aid is supplied with a toilet roll holder for all models
- Overall dimensions of the chair are 99cm (39″) H x 60cm (23.5″) W x 78cm (31″) D with 13 cm (5”) wheels
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Functional Solution for Showering & Toileting
The Bariatric Atlantic Commode and Shower Chairs are easily manoeuvrable, simple to clean, and help to increase bathroom safety. The chairs are designed for use in the bedroom as a bedside commode or in the bathroom as a shower chair. Featuring a cut-out section at the front of the seat, this transport chair helps to prevent slips and falls in the shower.
Built with Multifunction Armrests
The multifunction armrests provide users with the ability to perform side transfers. The armrests are created to swing back, drop down, detach, and include an easy-to-operate hygienic arm catch. The hygienic clip-on aperture seat, backrest, and armrests can easily be removed for cleaning or stored when not in use, ideal where infection control is an issue.
Accommodates Wide Variety of Users
The showering and toileting aid is designed for bariatric users who require a larger seat. The seat is available in two widths between its armrests: 510mm (20”) and 560 mm (22”). Manufactured from durable plastic-coated steel, the shower commode chair can support user weight up to 225 kg. The padded seat measures 535mm (20 3/4 inches) where as the seat with aperture height measures 505mm (19 inches).