This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- One large and one small compartment to allow you to separate items such as glasses, keys and medication
- Tray is designed to safely transport a plate of food
- Features a mug holder to prevent any inadvertent spilling
- The caddy is simple to fit to most styles of walking frames
- Made from tough, durable plastic that can be cleaned in a dishwasher and has drainage holes for easy drying
- Width without tray: 434mm (17")
- Width with tray: 457mm (18")
- Depth with tray: 310mm (12¼")
- Height: 200mm (8")
- Total weight: 1kg.
- Maximum load weight: 2 kg/4½ lbs
The Buckingham Caddy has been developed by Healthcare Professionals to enable users of wheeled walking frames to safely transport a variety of daily living items. In most instances it can replace the need for a trolley enabling you to carry most items safely and more importantly, independently. Watch this video to see how to best use the Buckingham Walking Frame Caddy.