Days 111 Bariatric Rollator
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
- Includes heavy-duty wheels that swivel on indoor and outdoor surfaces for easy maneuverability
- Features padded seat, padded rail for a backrest, handbrakes, and built-in storage rack for everyday essentials
- Designed to reduce the risk of falling and maintain independence for users with poor balance and mobility
- Measuring 20” in width, the ergonomic handles provide a wider distance for users needing extra room
- With dimensions 24”W x 28”D, the rollator easily adjusts in height from 33” to 38” for users weighing up to 700 lbs
Folds for Storage & Transport
The NEW Days Bariatric Rollator is perfect for getting around in style! The brakes, attached to height-adjustable hand grips, help you maintain a comfortable and controlled speed. Constructed of high-quality steel, the rollator folds for easy storage to take with you anywhere!
Wider Seat for Bariatric Users
The rollator is designed to maintain balance and prevent falls while navigating indoor and outdoor surfaces. Easily adjusts in height from 33" to 38" for users weighing up to 700 lbs. The width between handgrips measures 20" and has an overall dimension of 24"W x 28"D with a padded backrest to prevent the user from tilting backwards when seated. Complete with a storage basket for personal belongings.
Features Locking Handbrakes
Enabling full control of the rollator, the loop-lock brakes with adjustable tension assist users with varying levels of grip strength. To lock the back wheels, push down on the handles until they ‘click’ into a locked position. To release, simply pull-up on the brake handles until they ‘click’ and unlock.