This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
The Orbi-Turn has been designed for carers to facilitate standing and seat-to-seat transfers, whilst minimising the risk of injury to themselves and the patient. It allows a client with moderate upper and lower limb strength to participate in functional transfers whilst ensuring good working postures for carers and therapists.
- Height adjustable and angled knee pad facilitates normal biomechanical hip and knee movement
- Height adjustable hand bar to suit a range of clients
- Thigh pad gives the client a secure and supportive contact point for increased stability and comfort during transfers
- Turntable effortlessly rotates through 360° for repositioning in even the most confined spaces
- Non-slip footprints provide secure foot placement and show clients where to position feet
- Easy to operate foot brake prevents rotation and over-balancing during sit-to-stand
- Two rear castors provide easy transport from client to client
- Front mounted sprung castor assists the carer in positioning the Orbi-Turn once the clients feet are in position
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- Height adjustable from 815 to 1315mm to suit a variety of clients
- Steel frame for durability and strength, weighs 15kg
Bottom Handle: Lowest Position 815mm
Bottom Handle: Highest Position 1175mm
Top Handle: Lowest Position 920mm
Top Handle: Highest Position 1315mm
Knee Pad (Mid Point): Lowest Position 235mm
Knee Pad (Mid Point): Highest Position 510mm
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/