Hard Wearing PVC Ferrules
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Hard wearing PVC ferrules are designed to provide superior traction for increased efficiency, stability, and safety
- Can be used to replace damaged or broken rubber tips on crutches, canes, walkers, or transfer benches
- Remaining durable and strong enough to last, the ferrules can also be used on furniture to protect floors from scratches
- Made to improve durability and safety for users, the latex-free rubber material provides a soft cushion while withstanding multiple terrains
- Quick and easy to install, the non-slip ferrules are available in 16mm, 18mm, 22mm and 25mm diameter
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Provides Added Stability and Grip
These hard wearing PVC ferrules provide skid-resistant traction for crutches, walking sticks, walking frames, and more. Adding stability and grip to a wide range of mobility aids, the ferrules are reinforced with a metal insert for extended wear. Choose between different sizes in diameter: 16mm, 18mm, 22mm, and 25mm.
Skid-Resistant Traction Prevents Falls
Designed to minimise the risk of slipping when walking, these non-slip rubber tips are made to absorb impact. Lasting longer on a variety of terrains, these ferrules are made of reinforced rubber to offer increased support by dispersing even weight distribution. The larger ferrules feature a wider surface area in contact with the ground to provide greater stability and comfort.
Easy to Install Replacements
The PVC ferrules can also be used on a range of household items such as toilet frames or shower stools. These replacement tips are easy to install and protect floors and surfaces from scratches. Replacing broken or damaged crutch tips, these heavy-duty crutch tips are made for long-term, daily use.