Modular Ramp Kits
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Made of durable yet lightweight aluminum, requiring no permanent installation to make it easier to transport as needed
- Quick and easy to install, corrosion resistant design is suitable for both temporary and permanent use
- Provides a smooth, effortless transition between rooms, floorings, or any other sort of small difference in ground height
- With a safe working load of 1 ton per square inch, the ramp kit allows easy access by wheelchairs, scooters, and rolling walkers
- The modular ramp kits have a width of 750mm (29½") and can overcome thresholds up to 150mm (6")
Versatile Option for Negotiating Thresholds
This portable ramp kit is a series of graduated ramps that can be mixed and matched to specifically accommodate your entryway. With a series of varying heights, the kit can be used to negotiate thresholds of varying depths. Designed with a safe working load of 1 ton per square inch, install directly against the door to reduce gapping.
Requires No Permanent Installation
The modular design makes the threshold ramp easy to move or reconfigure as needs change. The lightweight aluminum construction is easy to transport so you can take the ramp with you wherever you go. Constructed with durable aluminum, the textured top surface provides traction and stability. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, the ramp offers a smooth transition with no permanent installation required.
Designed to Withstand Heavy Usage
These ramps are a cost-effective solution to assist users with a wheelchair, walker, or scooter through a doorway with a raised threshold or door frame. The ramp also reduces the trip risk for users with limited mobility who cannot step high enough to maintain stability entering doorways. Quick and easy to install, the kits have a width of 750mm (29½") and can overcome thresholds up to 150mm (6").