THERABAND Kinesiology Tape
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Made with the best-in-class adhesive from Cramer Sports Medicine, and offers up to five days of pain relief and support
- Ideally manages achilles, ankle, knee, lumbar, neck, shoulder, and quad pain caused muscle and joint overuse or swelling
- XactStretch Technology enables beginners to professionals to apply THERABAND Kinesiology Tape like a pro the first time and every time following
- Safe and effective design is constructed of latex-free materials and is non-irritating and allergy tested for sensitive skin types
- Available in four color options as well as four length/cut variations for personal or professional applications
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Kinesiology Taping Benefits
THERABAND Kinesiology Tape is safe, effective, and easy to apply. Ideal for a variety of applications, use TB Kinesiology Tape to support muscles and joints and to relieve pain. This tape lasts up to five days, and is allergy tested and non irritating. Kinesiology Tape is available in a variety of length and cut options, as well as in several color variations. The Bulk Roll measures 5cm x 31.4m, the Precut Strip Roll includes six 5cm x 5m pieces, and the Continuous Roll measures 5cm x 5m and is also available individually or in a pack of six.
Exclusive XactStretch Technology
Get the right stretch every time, and apply like a pro! THERABAND Kinesiology Tape XactStretch Technology eliminates the chance of waste and improper application. Thanks to this technology, kinesiology tape application has never been easier. Beginners to experts can apply with confidence and correctly the first and every time following. XactStretch Technology consists of visual hexagons that stretch to visually indicate the level of support being applied.
For full-body recovery, choose THERABAND Kinesiology Tape. K Tape can be used to manage pain caused by a variety of muscular, joint, and circulatory pains. Apply to the achilles, ankle, knee, lower back, neck, quads, and shoulders. Apply in different patterns for more or less support.