Days Adjustable Crutches
|Company or Name||Street||Address 2||City||County||Postal Code|
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
For health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene products.
This item is considered dimensionally oversized parcel or requires truck delivery. Additional shipping charges will be calculated at time of order.
This item is classified as hazardous materials. Can ship ground only - restricted from air. Additional shipping surcharge will be added at time of order.
This product has a Bariatric rating.
If you have any questions please contact customer support at: 03448 730 035 or Email at:
playlist_add_check Approved Favourite List Item
done Favourite List Item
- Closed Fixed Armband - The closed fixed armband enables the user to retain the crutch on their arm even if they release their grip on the handle. This prevents the crutch from dropping to the floor accidentally.
- Non-Marking Ferrules - The non-marking ferrules are slip-resistant, for added safety. The 22mm ferrules are fitted to the adult crutches and 16mm ferrules are fitted to the children’s crutches.
- Push Pin Adjustment - Adjustment is easy using the simple push pin operation.
Three Handle Options:
- Standard Handle - The standard plastic hand grip is easily wiped clean to reduce the risk of cross infection.
- Ergonomic Grip - The Ergonomic handle has been designed and developed in conjunction with Physiotherapists and healthcare professionals. The unique handle distributes pressure over a greater area of the user’s hand improving comfort and safety.
- Comfy Grip - The Comfy Grip handle is made from a soft touch plastic to provide a more comfortable and cushioned grip ideal for longer term use.
2 Levels of Adjustment:
- Single Adjustable Crutches - offers height adjustment for the handle height but the distance between the handle and arm cuff is fixed.
- Double Adjustable Crutches - allow you to adjust both the height to handle and the distance between the handle and the arm cuff.
- Maximum user weight: 160kg/25st
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/